GOOGLE SCIENCE FAIR
I think that google and it's whole new science fair thing is completely awesome I mean have you ever heard of such a thing! And plus it is international that is a really smart thing to do, is make it international so it will be easier for everyone, because that means you could do it in your own home! I can see myself in this contest because I am a big, HUGE, maybe even HUMONGOUS fan of science! Even on T.V. the only thing I really ever watch is Discovery channel, National Geographic channel, Animal planet, and the History channel! I also kind fell out numbered if I go in this challenge, because there are millions of people who are going for the gold and there is always someone smarter than you. That's why you have try your hardest and do your best because you never know. And I would really want to share all my ideas I have hundreds that want to explode out of my head and told to people. A lot of people have called me creative & a artist so I would really like to share. I would probably work on robotics, Life science, or something more far out like my favorite type of science, astronomy! So I really would like to participate in this.
No comments:
Post a Comment