Monday, September 30, 2013

Choose Learning Topic

I choose Obesity or Health, because they also deal with another thing in our community which are Fast Food Restaurants. If you go to Airport you can See a load of them like Mc Donalds, Pizza Hut, Shortstop, Jack in the Box, Golden chick, KFC, Sonic, Popeyes, and a Whataburger. All of these fast food restaurants are cheap so people eat all of this unhealthy food and can get health issues. All of these health problems are majorly affected by your diet and exercises in your daily life. The health of a person is very important, because a human can die very easily if they don't take care of their body. So I hope to be the one to teach some of them how to.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have to agree with your statement. There is a ridiculous amount of fast food restaurants here and I'm sure its linked to obesity. Its sad how fast food cost less than healthy foods and Its a big problem. The human body is indeed very fragile and we must take care of it, you my man are very smart.
    :)

    ReplyDelete