This year in Globaloria was a little disappointing considering we didn't get to work as a group we had to follow the projects page and didn't have the total freedom. If I would have worked in a group I know I would have done amazing, because all I need is a programmer I'll be the artist and I'll be golden baby, GOLDEN! But because of my lack of patience I couldn't be a programmer having to deal with error codes and I wouldn't know what to do, and that is why I am teaming up with Micheal Alvarez he'll do the coding and I'll do the drawing. It's a win, win situation and I know our game will be legendary! So hopefully we will be in the same class and we will be able to be in teams again next year.
peace out -zeke
peace out -zeke
No comments:
Post a Comment