1.What does it mean to have a 'single story' about a place or community? What it means is, having one perspective about a place kind of like a stereo type.
2.Describe a single story you have heard told about your community. What is missing from that story? How could people learn more about that community? I have heard a lot about Africa and how dangerous it is sometimes and how poor it is, but that is not true all the time and should change how I think of them.
3.Describe a single story you have heard about another community. How did you learn that story? How could you find out more about that community?I have heard about all the violence over there, but it comes from the news and the news only shows the worst thing. I could learn a lot more about over there by researching.
4.How could a game let players experience many stories about a place or community? Maybe by asking for real stories that actually happened with permission.
I like your approach to the subject
ReplyDelete