I was three years old when this happened. I was with my mom watching Good Morning America.
When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
I learned about them when I was six because my 1st grade class taught me about 911.
What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives?Well I heard that it made everything harder on all the small business
everywhere in America.
911 Game
What was the issue with this game?
It gives you a sense where you can never protect the twin towers with the endless wave of airplanes.
How do you feel about it?
What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game? It is disturbing to some people
How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way? By respecting all the people that died, all the firemen, police, paramedics, and citizens.
It gives you a sense where you can never protect the twin towers with the endless wave of airplanes.
How do you feel about it?
What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game? It is disturbing to some people
How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way? By respecting all the people that died, all the firemen, police, paramedics, and citizens.
No comments:
Post a Comment