
I really find nothing that's hard to do on my own all of it is easy like making buttons, videos, pictures or anything else that is in flash or kinda related to it like drawing or something like that like graphic designs. I think in flash I am pretty comfortable because I remember all the steps and what to do for example how to make a button you first get your rectangle tool make a rectangle , Right click go to change to symbol click on the circle that says button name it button click OK, then double click on your rectangle you will notice a change in the frames. They are up over done and hit now you have to click on the area of up then push F6 until you reach down you don't want to make a frame on hit! Then you make a new tab then you right stuff in each box in each frame and test the move and if it comes out good then OK!! I think that coding is important because with out it you couldn't do things like making videos or buttons you could probably do pictures. I think that some people distract me because they talk to much sometimes they even yell it is like if they are a animal or something! I think there should be strict rules about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment