Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reflections

Its is important to follow rules because. What if you get on something your not suppose to and it creates a virus! Or you could get in a lot of trouble from your teacher and you wouldn't want that now would you! And without rules don't even get me started about rules without rules you would see cars driving on both sides of the road! That's what rules are about SAFETY even on computers! Because what if there was a stranger that was talking to you on the computer and what if he was a bad person. Even if you don't like rules they are just keeping you safe!One last thing I'm going to tell you how to act in school(I know you may not want to hear about it but it's good for you!OK so everybody knows to behave and do work ,but also LISTEN to the teacher its almost the biggest problem of all. I know you might be gazing in to outer space but at least try to listen. My teacher always says your mind is like a timer and you can reset it by just barley getting out of your chair "it works for me."The last thing is that I fell good because I listen most of the time,(I'm not going to lie to you)I behave,I do my work, and do everything I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment